Updated at 10:14 - 15 months after the company was purchased by Agropur
Updated on September 25, 2014 - Newfoundland and Labrador’s natural resources minister, Derrick Dalley, has said the unutilized wood cut from the Muskrat Falls project is now an environmental concern..
Updated on September 25, 2014 - [O’Leary, PEI] -- There’s something about a farmer’s market that Aldene Smallman finds really appealing. “The local product, I guess, would be the attraction for me,” she commented. Smallman is chairman of a steering committee that has been meeting....
Updated on September 25, 2014 - [Springhill, NS] – It’s the beginning of autumn and there’s no better time to meet our local Woodlot Owners of the Year while exploring and learning in the woods with a field day open to the public coming Saturday, Sept. 27..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Ford plans to add a thousand jobs at its Oakville assembly plant in Ontario
- EV charging stations… What about insurance?
- Kit car specialist in Severn Bridge builds Factory Five Racing GTM supercars
- NHTSA seeks cooperation with manufacturers to prevent hacking
- The 2015 Chevrolet Corvette’s Valet Mode system could be illegal