Updated at 10:26 - LINACY – Marinus Verhagen has five horses, four pigs, two dogs and some chickens. About a year and a half ago, he decided to add a few other, more unusual animals to his menagerie.
Updated on August 27, 2015 - WILSON’S LAKE - A Nova Scotian conservation group has acquired land in Yarmouth County critical to the survival of four nationally endangered plants..
Updated on August 13, 2015 - Fresh cranberries grown in Aylesford, Nova Scotia are on menus in Canada, the United States, Asia, Europe, the Netherlands and Latvia..
Updated on August 12, 2015 - Donnie McInnes was inducted into the Atlantic Agricultural Hall of Fame in 2002.
- Here Is The Humvee's Replacement
- The Car Guide / Le Guide de l’auto Unveils its Best Buys for 2016
- McLaren MSO: An Unexpected Success
- Scion iM 2016 : The Fully-Loaded Compact
- Aston Martin to build a Tesla Model S killer