Updated on December 19, 2014 - RCMP has no viable leads in its investigation into potato tampering
Updated on December 19, 2014 - Timberparts Ltd. in Sussex, New Brunswick has received federal funding to expand its facilities and increase their productivity and efficiency..
Updated on December 12, 2014 - Kentville's Blueline New Holland is one of the three Nova Scotia dealerships recently acquired by Truro businessman Stu Rath and John Lynn of Pictou County..
Updated on December 19, 2014 - Cattle prices are the highest that farmers have seen in over ten years, the National Farmers Union in New Brunswick said Dec. 17..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Spyker is officially bankrupt
- Acura and Lexus bringing new high-performance models to 2015 NAIAS
- 2015 Nissan Versa Note SR: the warm hatch
- 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is coming next spring
- Volvo wants to sell all its models online